Woolgoolga High School

Success Crowns Effort

Telephone02 6654 1500



Additional information for enrolment applications.

Please ensure the required documentation is attached to enable processing of the enrolment:

  • Birth certificate or passport
  • Proof of address
  • Proof of immunisation
  • Relevant court orders/health care plans.

Please let the school know if your child has an illness or disability that may require forms to support your child's time at school. These forms are essential for the enrolment process to be finalised. Also, full particulars should be given where parents (or friend/relative) can be contacted in case of illness or injury.

Once your completed enrolment form and supporting documentation are received by the school, you will be invited to bring your child/children for an enrolment interview. 

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

In NSW government schools, applying to move from primary school to high school is a 2-step process that starts with an Expression of Interest. Visit the moving to high school page to learn more about the process.

  • If you have received an offer from our school for placement into Year 7 next year, the next step is to visit online enrolment to proceed with the offer and complete the enrolment application.
  • If you did not submit an expression of interest or are not eligible, visit online enrolment to start a new application to our school.
  • If you submitted your expression of interest using a paper form, or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

We welcome international students at Woolgoolga High School. If you are interested in placement at our school please contact DE International for further information and to initiate the enrolment procedure. 

DE International

Locked Bag 53

Darlinghurst NSW 1300 

Telephone:  +61 1300 300 229
Facsimile:    + 61 2 8293 6928

Email: isc@det.nsw.edu.au

Website: www.deinternational.nsw.edu.au 

International students seeking assistance while at Woolgoolga High School please see:

Ms Lu Nickell (Principal)

DE International is able to provide further assistance or help with any further enquiries.

CRICOS code - 00588M

CRICOS provider name - NSW Department of Education 

Study abroad (PDF 1015KB)

International students booklet (PDF 3050KB)

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.