Each school in NSW offers something slightly different depending on the community. Here's what we offer for you.
Woolgoolga High School is a dynamic school which believes in offering a broad curriculum enabling students to discover and maximise their potential and encouraging them to accept responsibility for their learning.
The achievement of this involves:
- creating and maintaining a positive school climate, conducive to learning
- creating a safe, happy, challenging and rewarding environment for students and staff
- recognising and rewarding success
- challenging gifted and talented students
- creating a professional environment which embraces the highest standards of classroom teaching practice
- having high expectations of students while at the same time, leading them and promoting student and school achievement in the community.
Ultimately, our students will leave Woolgoolga as well rounded human beings, with a real sense of responsibility towards others, an appreciation of the value of learning and a sense of satisfaction that they have achieved academically to the best of their ability or beyond.
All canteens in NSW public schools must meet certain requirements. These include providing more healthy food and drink options – to make the healthy choice an easy choice for students. Visit Healthy school canteens to learn more.
Please view our updated 2022 Canteen Menu (PDF 49 KB).
When students wear a school uniform, they feel included in our school community.
Students, teachers, parents and carers, as well as members of our local community helped develop our school uniform to make sure it:
meets the requirements of occupational health and safety, anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation
includes items that are affordable, comfortable and made from easy-care and easy-wear fabrics
is appropriate for the full range of school activities
is suitable for all body shapes.
Learn more about the NSW Department of Education’s School Uniform Policy.
Hiring our facilities
You may apply to use our school’s facilities for appropriate purposes provided your hiring of the facility doesn't interfere with our teaching and learning programs.
We assess each application on a case-by-case basis. Find out more at Using school facilities.
If you’re interested in hiring our facilities, contact us for details.